Introduction to DMR
DMR Network Architecture
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify and explain the purpose of the key components of a DMR Trunked network.
- List DMR network elements.
- Explain why IP was chosen as the method of moving voice and data.
- Explain how dispatch consoles can be connected to the network and list the typical functions provided.
- Explain how conventional radio systems can be connected to the DMR network.
- Explain how telephone systems can be connected to the DMR network